Hello! I don’t think I ever done this before but maybe one or two bloggers did nominated me in this same (or maybe another different award) award and I feel bad that I didn’t write a post about it. Anyway, THANK YOU for following my blog, reading and commenting my posts.
I wanted to thanks Hunida for nominating me this award. She is a lovely blogger who posts her daily journal and I actually thinking of doing the same soon although there’s nothing much interesting with my daily life lol. Go check her blog!
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog in your post.
- You must include the rules and the blog award image in your post.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 people to this award.
7 Facts About Me:
- I am movies over books kind of person. I do read books but I watch movies a lot with my husband. If you ask me what is my favorite movie, I can’t answer you that. There’s a lot of movies that I love and mostly in the genre of action, drama, comedy, and adventure.
- I love to sing! I was in a church choir before and it was one of the best thing I’ve ever done in my life. From learning all the singing techniques to the main reason, sharing the message of God through music and singing. For now, I perform solo in a small churches nearby the city and I always feel good by doing so.
- Outdoor versus indoor? Outdoor! Though sometimes I love staying at home doing nothing, especially when I had enough with all those dramas from my workplace, I love being close to nature. It made me realize how great God is for all the amazing creations surrounding me.
- Married with a dive instructor but I am not a great swimmer 😅 Sad when his friends thought I am a diver too.
- I’m not good with numbers. And when I found out my husband was not either, I said, we’re done. HAHA
- I’m a lactose intolerance. There was one time when I can actually drink milk without feeling bloated/stomachache or dizzy and I thought I am no longer need to worry about consuming milk cuz I love milk but too bad I am still is a lactose intolerance.
- City or countryside? Countryside! I was born and raised in a small village so I guess there’s no better way to explain why I chose country. Been living in the city away from my family since the age of 18. Can’t wait to go home.
I would like to nominate all of my followers instead of just 15 bloggers because I know you guys are awesome. Know this, I do read your blog though I don’t leave a comment. 😊
Love, Mich 💐