First post of the year! ✌I don’t really post about my goals as I find it too personal to share with. However I’ll do it this time to motivate myself because I do read my own old blog post. And I do hope it will motivate others too. Let’s do this!
CAREER & FINANCE
- Get a job ASAP!
- Take note on daily expenses
- Less meat (flexitarian diet), more veggies and fruits
- Less sugar, less salt
- Stop processed food
- More indoor/outdoor exercise
- Be open minded and tolerate more
- Love more over getting angry
- Improve communication skills with the in laws (LOL)
- Spend more time with husband and family
- Love my physical appearance
- Grow spiritually
- Gain self-esteem
- Better mental health
- Learn something new
Andddd I believe there’s more to come in anytime in any days. Life is unpredictable with all the ups and downs events surrounds us. That’s when a new goals occur – perhaps. A new goals to set mind of to do more of good things and ignore any bad vibes.
Yesterday I went out with my bff, Shere and talks a lot about anything and it feels good. I always love that kind of situation and environment where simple things like that makes me happy. Little things matter!
Cheers to a better 365 days ahead and may this new year bring many opportunities your way, to explore every joy of life and turning all your dreams into reality and all your efforts into great achievements!
Love, Mich 🌸